Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ready or not...

"I am a hormone casserole. My body is not my own, and something feels wrong!"
-Callie,Grey's Anatomy

Yep. This pretty much sums up the past two days for me! Actually no. The past 9 months!

I am ready for my doctors appointment tomorrow because I am freaking out, I feel like something is wrong but maybe this is just how you are supposed to feel the last week and a half of pregnancy. I feel like I need a hip replacement, along with a full body transplant! I spent the majority of yesterday sleeping and laying in bed because it HURT to sit. Worst thing ever, to be hurting just by sitting down, who would have known!

As far as hormone casserole, this feeling has been around the entire 9 months! I am always feeling something different and it changes each day about 30 times a day! I feel like a complete loony! For example: I cried, cried because I couldn't do laundry the other day, who does that!? Then I got upset because I had to leave work early yesterday and was offended when Jeremy told me I need to stop working and relax...once again, who does that?! Who gets upset about NOT doing laundry? Well, I did and I'm over it! I'm tired of crying for no reason, and let me just say for me when I start crying I cannot just stop, for some reason it just keeps coming...its an all day affair not just a 5 minute cry here and there. I look like a tomatoe for the rest of the day! Puffy & red faced, a beautiful look I must say.

I cannot believe I am so close to the end! To meeting my little baby boy who has been growing inside of me for the past 9 months! It is insane to even think that by this time next week he could be here! I'm painfully aware that he could also be late, but I am trying to stay positive here :) Next week will be my last week at work until after Max arrives and that is just crazy for me to think!

 My new job: being a Mom...holy cow!
It is really happening.
Ready or not...he is coming!

& as for this 30 day challenge, I am kinda over it...but I will keep doing it whenever I can! (For fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment