Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebrations


I was thinking the other day about how much has been going on this past year and to think that it has almost been a year since I married the love of my life just blows my mind! IN the past year we have celebrated a wedding, a baby, graduation, and so much more. It is really ridiculous how much we have had to celebrate and now that it is starting to die down I am looking back on this past year in total shock (that I haven't had a major breakdown lol) and happiness because I have everything I have ever wanted.
 A family. :)

<3
This past week we celebrated our graduation from college AND my very FIRST Mother's Day! :)  It was a beautiful time. I have seen all my family and friends come together and give me so much love and kindness. Lots of cards and presents that have encouraged and helped us more than you know! Max and Jeremy got me one of my favorite movies "Country Strong" and a beautiful dress...along with the cutest and most heartwarming card ever! :) I was so shocked and wasn't expecting much but even my family sent me Mother's Day cards and gifts that just was so sweet! It was an amazing 1st Mother's Day!

Our little family, morning of graduation!
Love my little boy <3

We did it!!

Well, Maxwell has gotten sick for the 1st time. 
We all knew it would happen sooner or later. He started to get really stuffy and congested...coughing and sneezing and of course crying because poor thing couldn't breathe through his nose. I called the doctor yesterday morning and was able to bring Max into the doctors office and have them look at him, thankfully the congestion wasn't in his lungs but bad thing was he just had an upper respiratory infection: which you cannot do a thing about...
 except:
 1. put saline spray in his nose and then suck it out with the nasal aspirator (which he HATES)  
& 2. buy a humidifier for the room. 
We have done both & he is starting to clear up a little...so we are hoping by the end of the week he will be all better! :)

While we were at the doctors he went ahead and measured/weighed him and gave him his shots! Which were terrible to watch and Max got pretty upset but right after he feel asleep for about 4 hours and even slept through the night! So he did great! When the doctor measured/weighed him we were shocked at how big he had gotten!! 

Max is now 12 pounds 2 ounces AND 26 inches long!
He has started to smile, and my heart melts everytime.
Still trying to find his thumb.
Good sleeper.
LOVES bath time.
Makes the cutest little noises EVER!
& I am still completely obsessed with him...if you couldn't tell.
My new favorite picture of Max, tummy time!



1 comment: