Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update!

I know it has been forever since I've updated the blogging world! I apologize! Where do I even begin?

Max is napping right next to me & I just cannot believe that God has trusted me to raise this little human being, he (Max) is so small and completely reliant on me and Jeremy. Sometimes it really does scare me but most of the time it makes me smile and think to myself, "wow. what a blessing this little boy is!"

Let's rewind about 4 weeks and begin from the start. 
When we first brought Max home I was so excited to finally be home and NOT in the hospital. Thank goodness...well then we started our journey with Max, no nurses, doctors, or nursery room to call to take the baby away when we wanted sleep... 
The first night: sucked. Not even going to sugar coat it. It was awful and all I kept thinking was "What in the world did I get myself into...I need to take this baby back to the hospital!" And then we found out about swaddling...and it saved our lives.

Now fast forward to this week: swaddling is starting to not work...
He is so stinkin' strong he breaks out of his swaddle every night. doesn't fail. SO now the dilemma is: do I keep swaddling him? OR do I let him sleep on his stomach through the night, he already sleeps on his tummy during his naps while I watch him. (he sleeps SO much better this way)

Moving on:
Me and Jeremy are now officially DONE with college!! FINALLY! Graduation is this Saturday and we are so excited and already feel a HUGE weight lifted off our shoulders.  I am just so excited to see where things go and how the job hunt turns out! Jeremy has a couple interviews and we are just praying that God will show us where he wants us to go! We are open to the idea of moving and are just really excited to see where things take us! :)


I could go on and on about Max but I have no idea where to even start!
He eats all the time.
Poops even more...
Overall he is a great baby! I love him!
His eye color is still bouncing back from blue to grey to brown and back...so still not sure.
Outgrown all his newborn clothes/diapers. 
& still loves his swing!

note: anything else you wanna know just ask me! trust me I can talk hours & hours about my baby boy. It can be annoying so I don't want to just overload this post with pointless info that I think is cute!

Photos by: Courtney Helton




No comments:

Post a Comment