Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Maxwell Cooper


HE IS HERE!
...after being in labor for over a week and then once getting to the hospital another 20 hours later Max decided to make his appearance! The ironic thing is I labored for 20 hours and pushed for less than an hour! It was the most beautiful/amazing thing ever and I would do it over again tomorrow, through the pain and all!

8 pounds 1 oz
20 3/4in long

His days consist of sleeping, eating, crying and pooping! but I never thought that anyone could be so adorable!

He has so much strength already, he can hold his head up and even tries to bounce off my stomach with his legs. Today he even held his own pacifier in his mouth! He is a strong boy and just perfect!

I scheduled his first doctors appointment for April 13th! So we will see his pediatrician and hopefully everything will check out okay.

his favorite things to do:
sleep.
eat.
sleep.
eat some more.
Jeremy: he is in love with his daddy already!




my favorite things:
swaddling
swing
pacifier
MAX



I honestly didn't think that there was such a love. BUT I am experiencing a heart full of love everyday when I wake up and see him laying in his crib, so perfect and new. I am so excited to see where he goes with his life, what he does and who he becomes! It is going to be such a journey...and I am going to cherish every moment...even the sleepless nights and long days!


No comments:

Post a Comment