Tuesday, March 29, 2011

due date: has come and gone.

Well so much for March 26th :)
 Labor is so unpredictable and so far none of these little "tricks" are helping this baby get a move on...

I am experiencing: prodromal labor. lovely.
Basically all the pain of labor but with no progress. It is very frustrating.
(http://www.ehow.com/how_4817867_handle-prodromal-labor.html)


As for now this is what the next week or so looks like:
Follow up doctors appointment: 4/4/11
Ultrasound: 4/7/11
Induction: 4/7/11 @ 8pm

I am in a lot of pain so this is going to be an interesting few days. My mom is going back to Florida today and coming back on Sunday. At least that is our "plan" but with babies I have learned there is no "plan".

I am getting to learn how to be patient all over again...I know that he will come when  he is ready!

1 comment:

  1. He can share a birthday with Bryan (April 5)!! But for your sake I hope he doesn't hang out that long:) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete