Thursday, March 24, 2011

update..

Went to my doctors appointment today, 3 hours early because I woke up in miserable pain from contractions that were so strong they literally took my breath away! I for real have never felt so much pain at one time...it was awful! SO i called my midwife and went into see her as soon as I could!

The facts (as of 1pm today):
1 cm dilated (10cm to have a baby)
30 % effacement (100% to have a baby)

hey, we are getting somewhere at least...unfortunately one never knows how long someone can stay at 1 cm, some women literally go weeks at 1 cm and others days so lets hope I just go a couple days & have this baby boy this weekend! 9 cm and 70% left to go...

Good news: My mom is in town! yay :) I am excited for her to be here to share in all the excitement up to his arrival! It has been hard having her 8 hours away :(

As I left my doctors appointment I made my last appointment (if needed) for APRIL 4th, goodness lets hope I do NOT need to come back for more tests and ultrasound in a week! Because I am absolutely miserable and sore like no other so it would be SO great if Max decided to come on time! But as we all know babies have minds of their own :) (BUT i would much rather see my baby in person than on a screen during an ultrasound...one week past my due date!)

Well, I am heading to bed & in the morning I will try and get up to go to my 8am class but who knows what my body will be doing then...thank goodness I have understanding teachers who are very supportive and kind! That is a great thing about Trevecca...they work with you as much as they can to help you succeed. I am SO thankful for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment