Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My busy life!

Days consist of: making bottles, changing diapers, doing laundry, running errands. Geez I never really thought about how days fly by so fast! I never get a chance to sit down and blog! 

New favorite websites:


LOVE

Max is just growing like crazy! He is wearing some 6 month clothing alreadY!!! Makes me kind of sad but with each stage of his growth there is something so sweet that comes with it! He is smiling and giggling, cooing and talking!

Things he loves:
Looking at himself in the mirror (gets that from his daddy) ;)
Feeling his toes
Sucking on his FINGER, still hasn't found that thumb yet.
Standing up (with help of course)
Singing
Watching Spongbob Squarepants, Up, Toy Story 3 (He was entranced!)
Going on walks
Airplane rides
Ceiling Fans
BirdS!

Things he hates:
being held like a baby (this makes me extremely sad!)
his reflux medicine, and he KNOWs when its coming and starts pitching a FIT
when he has to wear more than just a onesie, he freaks out
TUMMY TIME, but he is getting over it...he kind of likes it now!
& cuddling, he only likes to cuddle when he is REALLLYYY tired. (this also makes me sad)

For being 10 weeks old he is VERY active and always has to be doing something or he is a grumpy butt! He drools all the time now...I sometimes think he may be teething but I am told he is "too young" who knows...only thing I know is I love this little boy to death! 
Tummy Time

Watching TV! ha!

HE LOVES THIS!
I am going to try my hardest to update the blog more often...We are going to WPB next Thursday (16th) for my Papaps 90th birthday, and to celebrate Father's Day! It is Jeremy's First Father's Day! I am so excited! :) I love the summer!! SO excited to see my cousin Megan and her baby bellyyy!! She is expecting a baby GIRL in September and I am just so excited! 

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment