Thursday, January 19, 2012

Happy New Year! CAUTION: photo overload!

I am back! I am in the middle of changing things around on the blog. I cannot believe it has been so long since I have written to you guys! My apologies...it has been a little crazy around the Dixon house! Let's catch up:

Max 
Almost 10 months old. Unbelieveable
Crawling machine
Almost walking
Will eat any cherrio/puff you put in front of him. He is going to turn into a puff!
Has 4 teeth
Loves animals
Friends to everyone, loves everyone
Finally sleeping through the night *fingers crossed*
Absolutely loves bathtime
Shrieks for fun
says : momma, dada, ball, and bye bye
waves bye when he feels like it
Has the best old man laugh ever
Yo Gabba Gabba, Backyardagains, Agent Oso = favorite TV shows
& will chew on his drumsticks for the entire day and not get bored

He is such a joy to be around, he has definately grown into a wonderful baby! I am so thankful that I am able to see him grown more and more each day and that I get to experience his "firsts" with him!

Some pictures from 2011
One of my favorite pictures

Right before Maxwell came to us :)

At the hospital. LOVE this picture.

Newborn Max

King of the remote!

Water baby

First time eating rice!

Sitting up like a big boy!

At our friend's wedding

First swing ride

First time at the park.

First trip to Florida.

First time meeting cousin Zoe.

Drool Monster!

Standing UP!

First Christmas

Christmas morning!

Great Aunt Joy

Uncle Stevo

J-MA & Maxwell

9 months old!

Our Family

Sweet Boy


Our little man!

Alright, now that I have caught yall up to speed, a litte...I am going to try to keep up with my blogging this year...

Until next time...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment