Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day!



We started our day out with a little finger paint time! I found this pin on pinterest that had a recipe for edible finger paint! GENIUS! I loved it and so did Max, however if you are interested in making a handprint...this is NOT the paint for you.

What you will need:
1/2 cup cornstarch
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp sugar
2 cups of water
food coloring

Follow these directions: DIY fingerpaint

It takes a while for the mixture to thicken, it waits till the last possible minute but trust me it becomes THICK.

I wish I could stick every cute picture I have of Jeremy and Max onto this collage but there is not enough space in the world! These two are as thick as thieves I tell ya! No other person on earth can take the place of Jeremy in Max's eyes! He sure does LOVE his da da. So we celebrated Jeremy today and let him sleep in, fed him some good food and even let him watch the US Open all day long ;).

I love Sundays. I wish every day was Sunday.

I will leave you with my all time favorite "Dad" song: DAD LIFE

We love you Jeremy! :) Until next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment