Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Clean Eating

I don't know about you but I think that it is insane how much we spend on groceries every month. I have a budget set up on mint.com which has been awesome there is also an app on my phone!


Pretty cool..Anyways it shows you how much money you spend every month on certain things. Groceries is our weakness, we can spend up to 800 $ on groceries A MONTH for TWO (and a half) people! That is just completely crazy to me! I tried the coupon thing...not really into it so I started looking for other ways to save!

SO enterEMEALZ.com  it has already reduced our bill to almost half the price. We have been using the Kroger Meal Plan for up to 5-7 people that way we had leftovers for lunch the next day! It has really helped us out...and now they have a new meal plan: Clean Eating. I am pretty excited to start cutting out processed foods from our diets. We don't necessarily eat a ton of processed stuff but I have started doing a lot of research lately and I feel spending the money up front for the non processed foods has its benefits in the long run. :)


Clean Eating

* I am going to keep a log of the money saved/spent while using this clean eating food plan. I don't want to spend more than 125$ a week on groceries.

*With every new "clean meals" I am going to take pictures and remember to journal how it went, if it tasted well...if it was a hit for all of us...etc. That way I can remember these recipes & maybe even pin them to my FOOD board on pinterest! [follow me! ;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment