Friday, August 24, 2012

Feeling so blessed

Update!!

This summer has been a complete whirlwind!! It has come and gone so fast and SO much has happened in our family!

-Me and Jeremy BOTH got new jobs!
-Max started going to school for little ones.
-Traveled all around to see family.
-I started a new business venture and I LOVE it!

First things first: We both got new jobs, Jeremy is now working downtown Nashville at a company called HealthStream and I am a new employee at a Special Education Inclusion daycare and I absolutely LOVE it! The people I work with are so passionate about these amazing kids and it is just such an amazing experience everyday that I am so blessed that God has put me there! Both of our jobs came out of the blue (God's plan!) and it just all seemed to FIT! It is amazing what patience and trust will do when you start trusting that He has a plan that is better than your own you get blessed!

Max loves his class and his teachers, he is doing so well and I really think that he will thrive in the environment he is in. We saw a lot of family this summer and Max got to play with Zoe! It was so fun and I didn't want to leave my precious family.

I have also started to sell Stella and Dot on the side for fun! It is super cute, good quality, affordable jewelry! I am addicted to it! Go to www.stelladot.com/marissajdixon and check out some end of the summer awesome sales that are going on right now!

That is a brief, VERY brief summary of our summer! :) I will post pictures later!

xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment