Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1 year has passed...



Maxwell Cooper Dixon
4/1/11 5:18pm
1st Picture

One year later...
I cannot believe that it has already been 1 year since Max was born this whole year has just been one big roller coaster of emotions: happy, sad, exciting, nervous, and most of all having no idea what to do. Just winging it! We made it!

We have quite the busy boy on our hands, he is into everything! We are still waiting for those first steps...He is trying but doesn't quite have it down yet. And we are OK with that because he already roams around so fast that we can barely follow him so we are only imagining what he will be like once he gets this whole walking thing down. Yikes.

We are having his birthday party this coming weekend, April 7th so I will update with pictures when I can!

My life is so much better with Max in it, I thank God everyday for giving me such a wonderful blessing!

mini musician


figuring out the importance of Sonny's

swanginggg

He loves the park!

& the slide!

precious smile.

my sweet 1 year old!

trying to figure out if he liked the sand...

xoxo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment